Screen protector for Micromax is a solid security accessory for your smartphone or tablet. Unlike film, glass has a solid shape and consists of several layers, which means that it takes on all the blows of life.
All glasses consist of:
● the silicone layer is the lowest layer. It is due to its silicone structure that the glass is tightly attached to the smartphone screen and does not slide to the side while using the gadget;
● restraining layer - a layer that is included in the work after all the upper layers have been damaged. It is the restraining layer that prevents the crack from going deeper and catching the smartphone screen;
● anti-glare layer - it is responsible for maintaining the brightness of the smartphone screen, regardless of the surrounding environment, be it a sunny street or a dimly lit room;
● the protective layer is the most important layer of glass. It is it who takes the brunt of itself and is responsible for ensuring that no defects appear on the smartphone display;
● the oleophobic layer is a special coating of glass, thanks to which greasy stains, streaks, and moisture do not remain on it.
As you can see, the level of protection of the glass is overwhelming, no film can cope with such a task!
When choosing a Micromax screen protector, we recommend paying attention to the following indicators.
Protective glasses are not universal. Each glass model is designed for a specific smartphone/tablet model.
Protective glasses are available with or without frames. It's a matter of taste: someone prefers not to notice the glass, and chooses a completely transparent design, while someone seems to have a frame quite attractive.
Almost everything depends on the thickness of the glass: both the appearance of the smartphone and the level of protection. The thickness of modern glass varies from 0.15 mm to 1 mm. In matters of choice, we recommend focusing on the "golden" mean - 0.3 mm.